We’re looking for a talented, self-driven Web Developer who is interested in e-commerce and digital marketing development as well as the design of backend web systems. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the role requires someone who has experience developing both frontend and backend web systems, implementing responsive designs, and implementing and optimizing e-commerce platforms. You will work from our flagship location in Langley.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing to build, implement & optimize customer-facing features on our website.
- Manage e-commerce product inventory
- Support the marketing team in the technical implementation of tools, including developing emails, implementing digital marketing tools, and building new features for our e-commerce platform.
Coordinate web development projects
- Collaborate with the IT Department to design and implement the APIs to integrate a variety of software; ERP, CRM, Marketing Automation, etc.
- Optimize the performance of our e-commerce platform, website and web APIs.
- Understand analytics to enhance user interactions and conversions.
- Identify, propose and implement new technologies, trends and opportunities that increases our customers online experience and ultimately increases sales.Contribute input to strategic decisions to help grow the business.
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years’ experience as a Web Developer, e-Commerce and online marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest and most popular web languages and frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and SASS.
- Experience with WooCommerce (or similar ecommerce platforms), merchandising, online marketing, and/or e-commerce.
- Demonstrated knowledge of managing a marketplace store (Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- Experience implementing responsive designs and optimizing UI/UX.
- Experience building APIs and integrating with 3rd party APIs.
- Knowledge of email development and ESPs (SharpSpring, Mailchimp, Constant Contact), using best practices and templating languages.
- Must have excellent project management, written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for building great web products.
- Experience implementing web design and development that increases conversions.
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM optimization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must be legally able to work in Canada
THE REDWOOD ADVANTAGE:
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- RRSP matching program
- The opportunity to work with a fun and growing organization
- Work for an “essential service” company
- Room for growth and advancement
- Casual business dress environment
- Regular employee appreciation events
- Amazing supportive culture!
HOW TO APPLY: If this role is of interest to you, please send us your resume to email@example.com