Redwood Plastics and Rubber is excited to announce we’re hiring for our inside sales division!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responding to quote requests from our regional sales offices
- Consulting with manufacturing on designs
- Creating work orders
- On occasion liaise directly with the customers
- Take ownership and be accountable as you track and update delivery schedules
- Utilize the CRM system to effectively track win/close ratios
- Perform other duties in the department as assigned
The successful candidate will have a high degree of technical aptitude, able to understand applications, customers concerns, learn and retain product knowledge, and then deliver a solution. The candidate will be a resourceful, independent, professional. In addition:
- Will be able to read and understand technical drawings
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Display a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Skilled in negotiation, conflict resolution, and teamwork skills.
- Be proficient with computers including MS Office. Be able to learn our inventory program.
- Able to perform basic math (algebra, compute rate, ratios, etc)
The company offers excellent salary, medical, dental, retirement benefits all combined with a positive work environment and career advancement opportunities.
Compensation will be determined on qualifications and experience.
To submit your resume please email email@example.com