Redwood Plastics and Rubber is pleased to offer a new employment opportunity at our Woodland, WA manufacturing facility. This facility supports the provision of machined parts to all of our American locations.
Here are the details:
Redwood Plastics and Rubber is seeking a CNC Operator to join our growing team in Woodland, WA. The open position works 4 days/week for 10 hours/day Mon – Thu (off Fri – Sun). Shifts begin at 3pm.
Primary responsibilities include reading and analyzing blueprints, reading G-Code, machining plastics and steel, communicating material and/or program needs, and executing quality control. Focus should be placed on collaborating with supervisors, management, and other team members to achieve company goals and KPI’s. As a CNC Operator, your actions will directly impact manufacturing and therefore the success of our team and the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Balance excellent safe working habits with a healthy sense of urgency.
- Set-up and Operate various CNC machines
- Determine tooling, tool-paths, setup methods and fixtures to produce parts in most efficient manner
- Execute work orders relative to the scheduled due dates set by our scheduling department.
- Embrace collaboration, accept suggestions, and a mentality of continual improvement.
- Organize the production area’s workflow. Ensure resources are effectively utilized.
- Be accountable for final product quality.
- Lead by example. Safety and production begin with you.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent spoken and written English is required.
- Able to lift 75 lbs is required.
- 2+ years of CNC machining experience or equivalent knowledge is required.
- G-code interpretation experience is required.
- A strong understanding of drawing interpretation is required.
- Specific experience in machining plastic is a huge asset.
- Mastercam/CAD Experience preferred.
- Multi-axis experience preferred.
- Sub Spindle and complex setup experience preferred.
- Experience in machining steels and other metals preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills preferred.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Redwood Plastics and Rubber offers competitive salary packages, medical and retirement benefits, profit sharing program, a positive work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
- Compensation will be determined based on qualifications and experience.
If you’re interested please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org