HR is excited to announce our new Employee Referral Program!
At Redwood Plastics and Rubber, employees are our primary assets. We are continually on the lookout for innovative minds that think outside the box and help us grow! Who better than our current employees who work here, build friendships here, have fun here, and influence the culture here to help us find and hire the best people to contribute to our future successes?
As a Redwood employee, you have firsthand knowledge of who we are and what we do. You have experience with our benefits package. You know the culture. You are proud of our products, our innovations and our people. These things make you an excellent recruiter.
When you refer a candidate to Redwood that we ultimately hire, you qualify for the following bonus’:
- $250 when the referred employee passes probation; and
- $500 when the referred employee completes 1 year of service.
For a list of current opportunities please visit the careers page.
We are currently recruiting for the following opportunities:
- Business Development Manager, Langley, BC
- CNC Operator, Langley, BC
- CNC Programmer, Woodland, WA
- Market Specialist – Bids & Tenders, Langley, BC
- Production Worker, Langley, BC
- Industrial Sales Representative, Stockbridge, GA
If you are interested please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay connected with current career opportunities at https://www.redwoodplastics.com/about/careers/
Redwood Plastics’ Marketing Department is excited to offer the new position of Inside Sales Support. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 7:30AM-4:30PM, Monday to Friday, working on-site in Aldergrove) in a role supporting our Marketing department’s initiatives. The successful applicant will coordinate and work closely with our Market Development representative but also report to the Marketing Director.
We are seeking someone who can multitask and enjoys variety in their career. The position is best suited to someone creative, detail-oriented, has the ability to organize, and prioritize, a number of tasks given throughout the day. The position requires a self-motivated individual as much of the work done will be independently. The employee will also be required to learn technical information on advanced industrial plastics quickly.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting supplier relationships and obtaining quotes on products
• Prospecting and market research via cold calling
• Contributing to the company’s social media presence
• Preparation and of physical mailing (either marketing campaigns or inter-company mailing of samples/literature)
• Assisting with marketing campaigns
• Customer service
• Data entry into our customer management system (CMS)
• Editing and creating emails using a marketing automation software
• Obtaining freight quotes
• Occasional content writing
The ideal applicant would have the following attributes:
• Organized with exceptional time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Quick learner with a high degree of independence
• Highly confident and comfortable communicating on the phone, including in “cold” settings
• Able to learn and work with a high level of technical information
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• CMS experience would be an asset
• Post-secondary educated in business or industrial distribution
• Experience in industrial distribution would be an asset
The position offers consistent hours and an excellent office working environment with the opportunity for growth. Designed for a self-motivated individual willing to take on new responsibilities. Benefits and paid vacation are offered following a 3 month probation. Compensation is based on experience.
Please submit your resume and cover letter at email@example.com
Thank you for applying, but only candidates we feel are an ideal fit will be contacted.