Redwood Plastics and Rubber is seeking a Swing Shift CNC Operator to join our growing team in Woodland, WA. Redwood Swing Shift is a 4 days per week and 10 hrs per day (Mon – Thur 3:00pm to 1:30am) schedule.
Primary responsibilities include reading and analyzing blueprints, reading G-Code, machining plastics and steel, communicating material and/or program needs, and executing quality control. Focus should be placed on collaborating with supervisors, management, and other team members to achieve company goals and KPI’s. As a CNC Operator, your actions will directly impact manufacturing and therefore the success of our team and the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Balance excellent safe working habits with a healthy sense of urgency.
- Execute all work orders relative to the schedule and due dates that are set by our scheduling department.
- Embrace collaboration, accept suggestions, and embrace a mentality of continual improvement.
- Organize the production area’s workflow. Ensure resources are effectively utilized.
- Be accountable for final product quality.
- Lead by example. Safety and production begin with you.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent spoken and written English is required.
- Able to lift 75 lbs is required.
- 2+ years of CNC machining experience or equivalent knowledge is required.
- G-code interpretation experience is required.
- A strong understanding of drawing interpretation is required.
- Specific experience in machining plastic is a huge asset.
- Mastercam/CAD Experience preferred.
- Multi-axis experience preferred.
- Sub Spindle and complex setup experience preferred.
- Experience in machining steels and other metals preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills preferred.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail required.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested with your resume and cover letter.
Thank you for all your applications but only ideal candidates will be contacted.