Redwood Plastics and Rubber is pleased to offer a new position in our emerging installation department. The Fabricator/Liner Installer will be responsible for reading blueprints and drawings to determine both the materials needed and to create the required layouts. This individual will then be required to use a variety of tools and machinery to make the necessary cuts and other fabrication for the complete units. Travel to our client’s sites will be required and on-site travel costs, food, and lodging will be covered by the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze blueprints and engineering drawings to assess materials requirement, and plan the sequence of tasks to layout, cut and fit product.
- Create and construct patterns and guides as templates for cutting.
- Operate light machinery, power tools and hand tools.
- Assemble components into complete units or sub-unit.
- Perform all work to organizational standards to ensure final product meets quality standards.
- Ensure products are produced to specification.
- Accurately record time to work orders.
- Perform all functions of the job safely.
- Travel and onsite installation is required as needed.
- Integral part of a team that installs industrial plastic, polyurethane or ceramic liners
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Experience in a production environment and/or with plastics is an asset
- Experience with a table saw, drill press and hand tools is an asset however training will be provided.
- Able to read a tape measure
- Ceramic tile experience preferred but not required
- Welding experiences is an asset, preferably plastic welding
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to read and interpret blue prints, drawings and general work instructions
- Experience in a production environment an asset
- Able to lift 50 lbs consistently throughout the day.
- Possesses manual dexterity, attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- Able to prioritize and maintain productivity levels as specified.
Redwood Plastics is a Canadian owned and operated company in business since 1971 and we are expanding into Saskatchewan. Our new Saskatoon location will be the fourth in Canada and seventh in North America. We are offering an Entry level Sales and Fabrication Position.
We are looking for a career minded individual with previous Inside Sales experience, knowledge of Saskatchewan industry and must be mechanically inclined. Excellent Phone mannerisms, Professionalism, Computer Skills are required. Must be proficient with Word, Excel, and Outlook and be able to learn inventory and customer based computer programs. Power tool experience is an asset as you will be working with a variety of wood working equipment.
Redwood Plastics is a great company to work for. We offer Health and Dental benefits, Retirement savings plans, Bonuses, Paid Vacation and competitive wages. Training is provided immediately.
Please submit your resume and start your career today: email@example.com
UPDATE: This position has been filled.