Our Woodland, WA location is excited to offer an inside sales position at our Woodland, WA location. This position is unique in that proactive, outbound selling is key:
Location: Woodland, WA
Reports to: Operations Manager
The inside sales team works closely with our outside sales team and focuses on customer acquisition and retention. The position involves quoting, order processing, and proactive calling to existing as well as potential customers. Product knowledge is imperative to the position as we strive to provide customers with information about all of our services as solutions to their needs. Must be self-driven, well spoken, and eager to increase sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize relationship focused selling techniques by working closely with customers to solve their problems, increase their productivity, and ultimately increasing their profits.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely matter.
- Listen and seek to understand customer needs in order to create comprehensive solutions.
- Proactive selling: cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales, quote/sales follow-up, and researching potential prospects with existing product lines.
- Accurately process customer orders and quotes.
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products – present and deliver information effectively.
- Utilize CRM System effectively per company specifications.
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Closing sales and working with customers through closing process.
SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Willing to make 5+ proactive calls daily.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with customers.
- Persuasive and goal oriented.
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
- Must prioritize well under pressure and be able to manage stress effectively.
- Demonstrates understanding and applications of effective selling strategies.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Demonstrate a high level of critical thinking, situational analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates independent work initiative, sound judgement, and a professional demeanor.
- Possesses outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to read and interpret drawings and blueprints as well as work instructions and procedures
- Possesses a high level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability
- Previous inside sales experience or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills – MS Office Suite, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to perform business math (basic algebra, compute rate, ratio, etc.)
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude
- High school degree or equivalent
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org