Redwood Plastics’ Marketing Department is excited to offer the new position of Inside Sales Support. This is a full-time position (40 hours per week, 7:30AM-4:30PM, Monday to Friday, working on-site in Aldergrove) in a role supporting our Marketing department’s initiatives. The successful applicant will coordinate and work closely with our Market Development representative but also report to the Marketing Director.
We are seeking someone who can multitask and enjoys variety in their career. The position is best suited to someone creative, detail-oriented, has the ability to organize, and prioritize, a number of tasks given throughout the day. The position requires a self-motivated individual as much of the work done will be independently. The employee will also be required to learn technical information on advanced industrial plastics quickly.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting supplier relationships and obtaining quotes on products
• Prospecting and market research via cold calling
• Contributing to the company’s social media presence
• Preparation and of physical mailing (either marketing campaigns or inter-company mailing of samples/literature)
• Assisting with marketing campaigns
• Customer service
• Data entry into our customer management system (CMS)
• Editing and creating emails using a marketing automation software
• Obtaining freight quotes
• Occasional content writing
The ideal applicant would have the following attributes:
• Organized with exceptional time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Quick learner with a high degree of independence
• Highly confident and comfortable communicating on the phone, including in “cold” settings
• Able to learn and work with a high level of technical information
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• CMS experience would be an asset
• Post-secondary educated in business or industrial distribution
• Experience in industrial distribution would be an asset
The position offers consistent hours and an excellent office working environment with the opportunity for growth. Designed for a self-motivated individual willing to take on new responsibilities. Benefits and paid vacation are offered following a 3 month probation. Compensation is based on experience.
Please submit your resume and cover letter at email@example.com
Thank you for applying, but only candidates we feel are an ideal fit will be contacted.